Mosquito-borne diseases have recently made headlines and have been a cause of concern for a lot of people in our area. As residents of Illinois understand all too well, mosquitoes represent a significant nuisance and a serious barrier to the enjoyment of our outdoor spaces. Worse than this however, mosquitoes have traditionally been a carrier of dangerous diseases in Illinois. Major efforts have been made in our state’s past to reduce the potential breeding sites for these pests. As a result, instances of mosquito-related sickness have been reduced, but because mosquitoes can reproduce in even a tiny puddle of water, further control measures may still be necessary.
- Mosquitoes are the most dangerous carriers of disease in the world.
- Mosquitoes have a history of disease transmission in IL up to the present day.
- Mosquitoes can transmit heartworms to your dog.
- Mosquitoes can reproduce in tiny pools of water even temporarily in your yard.
- Many species of mosquitoes live in IL. Each have unique habits and life cycles.
Controlling mosquito populations is a significant undertaking. We have a licensed and trained staff able to make periodic applications to help control the excessive mosquito population. Seasonal programs or single applications are available according to the needs of the client.